Here's what we're doing right now at the Library to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Since we work with vulnerable populations we decided today that it was best to temporarily close the Co-op Community Developmental Play Space in order to protect the health & safety of all patrons. It will reopen when we think it’s safe to do so. This includes the Big Blue Blocks.
- Some of our larger/more hands-on programs have been cancelled. Below is a list of current cancellations. Check our events calendar for accurate, daily information.
- Frozen II on Saturday & Sunday
- Board Leadership Development Workshop on Saturday
- LEGO on Sunday
- Tween Night on Monday
- Seniors Computer Drop-in on Tuesday
- Activities for Persons with Developmental Delays on Wednesday
- Condor & The Eagle film on Wednesday
- Teen Night on Friday
- Pecha Kucha Night on Friday
- Le Fuzz on Sunday
- Rhyme & Reason Open Mic on March 24
- Healing and Reconciliation: Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women on March 25
- Seed Swap on March 28
- Rattlesnake Safety on March 31
- We currently do not have the capacity to accept your book donations. Kindly bring them at a later date when social distancing is no longer encouraged.
How Can You Help Limit the Spread?
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please don’t visit the Library. If you’re coughing or sneezing you may be asked to leave.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Please practice social distancing (stay at least 6 feet, or 2 meters away from others).
- Cough into the crook of your arm.
- Try to limit face touching (it's hard, we know).
- If you think you may have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, stay home and call Health Link 811.
Where Will I Get Updates About Library Services?
As the situation evolves we will make decisions regarding the services we provide to the public. Please follow us on social media (@MHPublicLibrary on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) or watch for updates to be posted to our blog.