The Library is open! Here's how we've responded to the provincial restrictions announced on September 15th.
- We will be following capacity restrictions rather than restricting access to our services. So if you, for example, need to use our computers to book a vaccine or to print off your vaccination card - we're here for you!
- Masks are required at all times which means no food is allowed (but you can take your lunch to one of the benches outside and enjoy a beautiful view of the river while you eat).
- Our no-contact pick-up service is still available. Call us at 403-502-8525 or use this link to request an appointment when you have holds available.
- We are currently evaluating our program delivery for October. Watch our social media pages for updates on that.
- Our Play Space and Theatre are still available for private bookings but please note, we can only allow you to attend with individuals from your own household.
Please continue to be patient with us, and all the other businesses/organizations who are currently making difficult operating decisions. And let's continue to be kind.